Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yadda ...yadda ...yadda..............

It just occurred to me that I haven't posted in a few days. Just a little busy I guess.

The last few days I have had some really good news, some not so good and some just yet to be determined.

I have been selling stuff on Ebay again, now that's a chore in itself and why does everyone want to buy stuff I would rather keep? Click on Ebay to see my junk....PLEASE!

LOL

and then why does my hubby find it necessary to talk to Rachael Ray on the TV????? OMFG! like she can hear him.....................truly I do wonder what she would say back to him and his comments. Oh well like I should complain since he isn't hanging out in places I would rather he didn't right?

I have a few busy days coming up with test and such but I have started painting a picture / collage again......thank you SuziBlu! she is inspiration at it's core. Not sure how long that will take me to finish it is on its third layer right now trying to dry in this humidity that the great state of Florida finds necessary to produce daily at approximately at 3pm - yeah everyday. So far we have had something like 23 inches of rain in a week.

In the mean time I did happen to make some ribbons and such digitally and here they are. If you click on them they show up bigger and pretty and then if you want to you can save them and use them since they are optimized. If you do use them just don't claim em but USE them!




No comments: