Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Who Would of Thought?




I drew this pic last March (07)while I was at a boring job where all I had to do was answer the telephone. That is when I started a sort of drawing journal, so I unearthed it today and thought I would update it a bit. Now I think it is sort of funny given my current circumstances that I drew this alien, (since that is how I feel right now) almost to the point of saying I had a little forsight. This was from a few self portraits and that was my alien self at the time.





Anyway here is the updated version, I like her better this way. I left the daisy up in the right hand corner to represent reality. It really doesn't fit or make sense to anyone but me and I may change it but it is here to stay at least for now....and I knew an angel had been sent to watch over me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she is beautiful! I really like your blog.

Mel♥ said...

Moon that is sooo awesome... i cant draw wish i could! Great

Mel

Unknown said...

The first pic was great and then when you updated it you took it to another level - fabulous xxx

Val Foster said...

I love this, very cool. It's neat that you pulled it out and updated it. And I like the daisy there.

I can't draw to save my life, but recently I did two full page doodle works that surprised me. I wouldn't call it "drawing", but they came out better than expected. The work on them is rather tedious, but I did them at work when it was very slow.

I like your blog, and your art works. Keep up the great work.

Marilyn said...

Oooooh, I love her. The original is creative drawing, but the updated version is really something!

shauna said...

This is exquisite! What a beautiful form of your inner goddess-at least one of them! I love making creations of my inner goddess. The colors you used add to the feel of the entire piece in a way that just pulls one in. I know sometimes it's difficult to share such personal art, so I commend you for that!
Shauna

~*~Patty S said...

I just Love your Warrior Goddess transformation and the daisy in the corner is wonderful too, it looks like an opening....energy shining out like part of your aura....beautiful piece of heartfelt artwork!