Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Different Kind of Art


Meet Molly! Isn't she the cutest little furbaby you ever wanted to see? This is my new "neice" and Cody's new little cousin. I could just love this little gal to pieces!

She told me she can't wait to meet me! I know I can't wait to meet her either. We, well some of us in our family treat our pets like our children .... litterly. I am one of them in that catagory. They have such sweet little souls and love so unconditionally how can you not love them?

So Welcome to the family little furry creature! I can't wait to see you and snuggle, huggle and play with you! Cody will be so jellous so I don't think I will tell him when the time comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart!!
I love all animals, esspecialyy dogs.
He looks so nice and cute!!!
Take care!
Paola.