Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Little Graduate


Consider this a commercial interuption in the Moon's Art world. This is my little pre K grandson. Last night we went to his class ceremony it was very entertaining, they sang, told stories got rewards, all the usual stuff. Clayton got special recognition for his "story telling", seems he was telling stories of killin wild hogs, ridin horse's, catchin gators ect....well you get the picture. What a imagination! wonder where he gets that?

I asked Clayton what color hair to wear, lol he wanted me to go as a blonde so that was the best I can do. So he had his blonde grammy for his special night. He still seems to like me with no hair, hat ect but he is a boy and thinks I look cool. Bless his heart. I was totally exausted when we got home and he was still ready to tackle the world. Can you tell?

1 comment:

DMG said...

What a beautiful photo of the two of you. I cannot wait for grandbabies. When I think of all the costumes I'll make and hide and go seek in the garden, I just get weak in the knees.